Hey guys, June here!
I was browsing around the other day when I saw a tag from my friend and fellow blogger Crystal Airshine, regarding FairyABC.
So, according to Wind Muddle and information from Crystal’s blog ( FairyABC – link to the post on Pixie Hollow’s Little Secrets.), the long awaited update is going to finally happen today at 19:00 pm in Wind’s time! ( update: checked the game site and it says that the servers are down due to maintenance SO ITS HAPPENING GET EXCITED! )
That up there is you all currently, trust me I was like this too, well sort of not exactly…..ahem…right let’s just move on then…..okay?
Now that we’re back to normal ( I hope ) let’s go step by step according to the information I found and look through all the things this update will include.
NOTE: After this update Wind will be gone for a while so he can go work and earn money to keep our game going and afford other things as well. So this will be the last update we’ll see for a while.
1. So, the major event is that houses are coming back and so is furniture!
I know right? It’s so cool, Wind has been working his a** off for us you guys, we should really be grateful here.
2. We will have to recreate our fairies but for a very good reason – well actually two good reasons.
– Firstly, because they’ll look like this – insert dramatic drum rolls here-
This used to be Stella – you remember the way our fairies & sparrow men used to look like right? Well that very same way as shown above is what they’ll look like and here’s proof ( note: this following picture is borrowed from Crystal Airshine’s blog
Also, the profiles are going to be back as well! I don’t know If they’ll look exactly like the originals we used to have, but as you can see from the picture above its something similar to it at the moment.
– Also, there’s gonna be way more clothes including some of the cool things fairies and sparrowmen could hold like guitars, bags & much more.
3. Another really impressive move from Wind and his team’s end is a step towards free play.
What I mean by this is that he went as far as to allow us to input our own images when we wanna print our fairy/sparrowman – basically you can edit the print preview when you open it from the journal, by adding anything you want like a cooler set of wings or something for the background like maybe your fairy’s pet.
– Not only did he and the team do this, but they also managed to allow us to have sort of a personal space where we can add different backgrounds – here take a look ( this next image is also borrowed from Crystal Airshine’s blog
Nobody will be able to see that but us, it’s private so the only way you’d share the look of that personal space with someone would be a snapshot of it. ( You can use the Snipping tool that comes with Windows 7 and above or you can download one, just google them out!).
After all this you’re all probably reading it and trying to not burst with joy for today right?
Yeah, I know you’re all fine -hears squeaky voices-, but c’mon admit it you can’t wait right?
Well, neither can I and I promise I’ll be back as soon as the update is up to check it out and fill you in before everyone else!
For now I have to go, because Mainland troubles are calling.